InfoArch Consulting is proud of its reputation as an organization of integrity. As such:
- We adhere to the highest level of integrity and independence. This applies to vendors and our clients. We work for our client organization, no one individual; and believe we are ultimately accountable to the Board of an organization, whether or not we actually work with them on a specific project.
- We believe in providing value to our clients, finding ways to become more efficient or more effective in delivering healthcare to their community.
- We believe that what we do every day, in some small way, improves the health of our clients members and patients.
- We believe our job is to help our clients make informed decisions. We consider education a valued part of our engagements.
- We respect every individual and treat our clients, vendors and contractors with respect at all times.
- We believe in treating vendors fairly in any selection process, ensuring the process will pass the strictest audit.
- We believe in open and frequent communication with all participants as a tool to ensure the success of our projects.
- We believe every client and project should be referenceable, and will work diligently to ensure we exceed our client expectations.